Spring is a time of year often associated with fresh starts and new beginnings-hence the common practice of SPRING CLEANING!
Who doesn’t love the smell of a clean house and the sense of rhyme and rhythm in a home? The feeling of being organized, clean and orderly is a great one and is the reason why so many are accustom to this yearly tradition.
If you are one of these spring cleaners here is a list of items available at The Shopping Channel that will help you not only CLEAN, but ORGANIZE and STORE this spring!
Visually Appealing storage:
The best way to organize yourself is to CATEGORIZE your belongings. Our set of three Muarry Faux Leather Storage Boxes will help group like items in your home. They come in different sizes along with a decorative print which makes them great to store in a closet or out where the eye can see!
Take the process one step further and use a home printer to create neat and professional looking labels for each box. We suggest printing labels on our Canon MX882 Wireless All In One Inkjet Printer. Attach the label to the outside of a storage box so you’ll know what’s inside without having to open the lid!
When it comes to storing the countless remote controls in your living room, use our Brown Faux Leather Remote Control Storage Box
A happy home is a functional home where the most commonly used items can be found easily and quickly. Our Household Essentials 4-Tier Revolving Shoe Tree will be a stable home for up to 24 pairs of shoes and will help keep your doorway clear. To accommodate a closet’s shelving, the tiers’ height are adjustable and feature a revolving wire rack to help you find your shoes when you’re rushing out the door!
Doing the laundry for an entire household is a tall order that requires professional tools to get the job done right the first time! Create workable space in your laundry room with our Westex Corner Valet. This pole holds up to 44 hangers which create the ideal space to clean, dry, steam and organize your laundry.
For more Home Storage Solution ideas visit our website!
PreZerve 2-in-1 Jewellery Organizer with Mirror
Today’s Showstopper: $19.88 (save $10)
For under $20, you can keep all your valuables organized & protected, while you’re at home or traveling. The main organizer has 17 zip compartments and 39 sections. The detachable travel organizer provides an additional 4 compartments, and features a convenient mirror on the reverse. You get both!
Available in 4 colours while quantities last. This Today’s Showstopper offer is only available until 11:59PM ET tonight!
Slowly but surely, ”Fall Cleaning” is becoming just as popular a notion as “Spring Cleaning”. There is something about the change of seasons that makes us want to dig in, work hard and (pardon the pun) turn over a new leaf. Face it, the days are soon going to get shorter and our time inside longer - there is no better time than fall to reorganize & rejunvinate our indoor space. And no better place to start than our closets!
We’ve collected some tips & tricks from our in-house experts on how to get your closet clutter-free:
- Have extra linens crowding your closets? Try boil-washing and cutting up old towels and sheets to use as rags around the house. Old sheets, in particular, are lint free and can be great for cleaning windows and glass. Using cloth rags is also a more environmental choice for those trying to cut down on their use of disposable paper towels.
- Store seasonal items in breathable clothes bags or space-saving storage bags. For those of you who make frequent trips to the dry cleaners, be sure to remove clothes their plastic bags immediately - it will make for a neater space.
- Donate those work clothes you no longer wear. If your office has gone more business-casual in recent years be sure to always keep one formal business suit for yourself. Choose the most timeless suit from your collection and make sure it still fits. If it needs repairs or alterations, get them done now so you’re not scrambling when that business meeting or job interview crops up!
- If you are hoping to lose weight, or are on the fence about a particular item, store it away for 6-12 months. Put a deadline on those clothes. If you don’t find yourself looking for the item within those 6-12 months, it’s clear you don’t need it and can sell or donate!
- You can even make a dime selling more expensive pieces online or make a friend’s day by giving them that piece they’ve always admired.