Today, as the biggest seller and manufacturer of fitness equipment in the world, ProForm continues that tradition of quality and innovation. Thanks to cutting-edge advances in cushioning, electronics and reliability, Proform treadmills have become the overwhelming choice of fitness enthusiasts throughout the world.
Staying in shape is easy when you’ve got the right equipment. Tune in for a variety of products which will fit into any lifestyle and help you stay healthy!
With the ProForm 6.0 ZT Treadmill you cannot find a better price, feature for feature on a treadmill of this quality!
Our Price: $649.00
Easy Pay: 6 x $74.84
Includes an extended 3 year warranty - $150 value PLUS an extra Easy Pay and this ends up costing less than most 1 year gym memberships and will last for years.
The powerful 2.5 horsepower motor allows you to exercise for longer periods of time, while maintaining smooth, consistent operation.
Customize your workout with easy to use settings - 6 preset workouts: 3 for weight loss, 3 for performance and speeds up to 10 mph and up to 10% incline.
• EKG grip pulse sensor provides an accurate heart rate reading
• Coolaire workout fan keeps you from overheating
• Space saver design allows you to store it when it’s not in use
Perfect for those at any level of fitness! The Protech cushioned deck is designed to help reduce exercise induced pain and promotes a comfortable workout and has a 250lb capacity.
Want to get your body into beachwear? Not with those winter pounds, you don’t. Going to the gym alone doesn’t cut it anymore, people are finding the equipment and clothes you wear will help boost your performance compared to if you didn’t use anything at all.
Today’s Showstopper is Tony Little Fitness Cheeks Sport Mules with VIP Personal Trainer Card!
Tone and train your body, your budget and your….behind with 3 Easy Pay of $13.32 OR a one-time payment of $39.94 at The Shopping Channel. So don’t sit there and let that body you’ve always wanted slip away, grab a pair of Tony Little Sport Mules today and get moving on your new life!
These mules have no laces, you just slip them on and tone! The shoes have a 3 degree incline fro heel to know, giving you the benefits of walking uphill, no matter where you go. You get muscle definition in your feet, calves, hamstrings and buttocks. As for the no-sock issue? The shoe has mesh so it’s very lightweight and breathable.
This Showstopper comes with a VIP Personal Trainer Card, which gives you a 1-year membership and access to a personal trainer via email or toll-free hotline.
If you don’t know about Tony, he is a certified personal trainer and identifies himself as “America’s Personal Trainer.” He is the holder of 13 Platinum Video Awards and 9 Gold Video Awards. 45 million people have purchased Tony’s products and he has been seen on television in 81 countries.
Fitness Hall of Fame inductee Tony Little is live in our TV studios today. He’ll be demonstrating his innovative Easy Shaper Bar, which allows you to get a full body workout anywhere!
Tony Little Easy Shaper Bar
Today’s Showstopper: $33.48
Easy Pay®: 3 payments of $11.16
With the Easy Shaper Bar, Tony has again revolutionized in-home fitness for his most comprehensive workout. It is perfect for strength training, muscle toning and building body flexibility. Its design allows for continuous movement and full range of motion.
Tune in to The Shopping Channel at 7AM, 10AM, 2PM, 5PM, 8PM & 11PM ET to watch Tony & the Easy Shaper in action. Or click on the “Video” tab on our product detail page.
So excited to be launching The Wave Fitness System at The Shopping Channel this weekend.
This personal gym effectively combines your strength training and cardio to help you slim down, tone and strengthen. It’s unique design engages your core muscles while working those areas of most concern to women – hips, thighs and the back seat.
Once you get your Wave home, here are sample workouts you can try (you’ll also receive 3 DVDs routines: 40-minute Rock It Off DVD, 10-minute Ride The Wave DVD, 30-minute Speed Slimming SCULPT )
Tune in to The Shopping Channel’s Fitness for Life show on Saturday July 3 to watch me demo The Wave. Have questions? I’d love to answer them on-air, call in at 1-888-2020-888.
ROCKING THE WAVE (with or without light weights)
- Basic Rock
- Double Rock – double, double, single x 4
- Biceps /Shoulder combo
- Alternating shoulders
- Double Shoulder – double double single x 4
- Right Shoulder – opposite arm straight
- Left shoulder
- Triceps kick back
CARVE THE WAVE
- Basic arm pull
- Arm pull and straight arm press
- Chest pull
- Chest pull and straight arm press
- Oblique rock – sit cross legs , rock side to side
1. Exercise every day. Aim for 30 minutes alternating one day cardio and one day strength. Walking outdoors in the early morning, during a lunch break or in the cool evening hours doesn’t even feel like exercise. Strength training can be done in minimal time when you have some basic fitness tools. Choose 10 strength exercises and do each exercise for 1 minute.
2. Plan out your meals weekly. I find it is easier to make better food choices this time of year. I swear the strawberries have never tasted better. Lot of fresh available produce not only tastes great, it is low in calories. Plan a 7 day menu such as: chicken on Monday, fish on Tuesday, steak on Wednesday, wraps on Thursday, chili on Friday, lean burgers on Saturday and pasta with protein on Sunday.
3. Choose lean protein. Start each meal with proteins such as eggs, turkey, chicken, lean beef, or fish. Studies show that people who have more protein in their diet loose more weight. I personally start every day (after my morning workout) with an egg white omelet. With summer here, barbecuing chicken, lean burgers and fish are a personal favorite. I always make extra so I have protein to throw in a salad for my next day’s lunch.
4. Stay away from white foods. Rice, sugars, white bread and pasta. I know you have heard this over and over, but if you want to see big results, say bye bye.
5. Make smart drink choices. Water, low fat milk, unsweetened tea and coffee are excellent beverage choices. Minimize your juice intake by having the fruit instead. You will gain more fiber and LESS calories.
My favorite summer drink is to blend fresh strawberries with crystal light pink lemonade. So refreshing and low in calories!
Have a healthy, happy summer
How are you staying healthy this summer? Share your fit & fabulous tips with the fellow readers, click on the Comments icon below.